stay in school
Watch the students and Communities In Schools staff work together to ensure that staying in school and achieving in life is a reality.
In the 2011-2012 school year, the CISPA network served over 24,000 students. 97% of the students we serve stay in school!
In 35 years, Communities in Schools has grown to serving nearly 1.26 million students.
What you can do
Learn about the crisis and what we are doing to end it.
Volunteer to make a difference in the life of a child.
Advocate for education and better resources for PA youth.
Give to change the future of children and Pennsylvania.
The 5 Basics
Communities in Schools believes every child needs and deserves these five essential things:
- A one-on-one caring relationship with an adult.
- A safe place to learn and grow.
- A healthy start and a healthy future.
- A marketable skill to use upon graduation.
- A chance to give back to peers and community.